السبت، 15 أغسطس 2009

Contradictions

Yesterday I went with some colleagues who take with me a training course entitled “ Blogs” to Al Rainbow St. to have some fun and improve our integration with each other as a group. Some of them suggested walking and all of us agreed on this.

While we were walking I saw a small shop who sells silver antiques rings as showed in the front shelf, I have obsession in such things so I looked at it fully interested. . one of the young boys who was sitting next to the main door of this shop stand up with a smile saying “ welcome ladies please enter and give a look to our nice professional goods” . . I asked my colleagues to do so and we did.

The owner of this shop was smiling with other customers but when he saw us his reaction changed and it was obvious. . He looked to the small boy who seems his son with very strange way but his polite manners prevented him from shouting in front of us.

We were roaming and we noticed that one shelf contains antiques and the rest have difficult models of Christian sculpture and photos.

The owner came to us and said “I am sorry but we are still working on our goods by and we need to spread them on shelves so would you please return tomorrow or after”, we left saying nothing because in other words he wanted us to leave.

The only idea we agreed on that he saw that all of us wearing vials (head cover/ hijab) that’s why he asked us to leave.

I wrote this blog to take your point of view and answer my following question: Is it correct that this man has polite manners and discrimination believes against vials in specific, by the way all of us were roaming in his shop just for 4/5 minutes not more than this.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق